Integral Psychological Safety & Wellbeing Assessment
What It Is
It is the leading valid and reliable leadership and team 360-degree feedback assessment, designed specifically where safety (Physical and Psychological) is essential to people’s wellbeing
What It Does
- Assesses participants against 4 areas that are critical for leaders to create safe and high performing teams. These domains are Purposeful, Caring, Curious and Connecting
- Creates a team and leadership assessment and risk report that provides feedback on core strengths and weaknesses
- Generates opportunities to transform individuals, leaders and team’s Impact on Others and their ability to foster a Psychologically Safe environment
What It Makes Possible
Organisations have a scalable assessment process and tool that supports the creation of a wellbeing programme and change for an entire community, and can be measured in the following areas;
- Improved compliance with legislative requirements
- Enhanced management of workplace safety and wellbeing risks
- Improved Employee Capability
- Reduced Staff Turnover
- Organisational Culture & Team Culture
- Employee Engagement
- Customer Satisfaction
- Psychological Safety
- Perception of leadership, safety qualities and performance
- Impact of leadership, especially in creating a safe (Physical and Psychological) wellbeing environment
Cultural Transformation News
What comes next? How do we engage with our people? Leaders and organisations are always looking to the next solution, the next fix. Most leaders have very successful winning strategies. They must be effective as they got you here. Right? Well, maybe. Having the...
Everyone thinks their culture is different. "Oh you just don't understand us..." My experience is a little different, most people crave the same things. Love, happiness and fulfilment. If any of these are under threat, watch out!...
Heres some more detail: 1. Be yourself, responsibility is a choice Being a leader is not a role. It is not a part you are playing. Authentic leadership is about communicating who you are and what you stand for. Be responsible for what you say and how you say it. 2....
The Last Word on Power My transformational journey started over twenty years ago with an introduction by Tracy Goss. Her book is a great read for CEO's and other successful people who want to transform their organisation. This video outlines the highlights of this...
Some interesting thoughts on Transformation here: https://thesystemsthinker.com/a-curriculum-for-transformational-learning/
Writing, recording and building skills in broadcasting. Just a few of new habits we are developing.